We’d like to provide you with a few pointers on posting a project that will attract the right bidders and make the process of hiring a pleasant and rewarding experience.
- Start by knowing what you need. While a good freelancer might be able to help you to complete the idea on a project description, the very best you can do to have quality bid is to know what you need. If you aren’t sure exactly what to ask for, do a little research before you post or find and contact freelance advisors on our portal to help you out.
- Go to Post a Request from clicking on your profile.
Create a descriptive project name. The title should easily tell to freelancers what the project is about.
For example, a project named “Website” might grab the attention of graphic artists, writers, web developers and others. A project name like, “Write content on the Website” however, is likely to bring bids mostly from writers and copywriters.
- Provide a detailed description. Your description should answer as many potential questions as possible.
For example: What will be expected from me to do?
- We expect from you to deliver 3 to 5 articles per week, depending on content type.
- Many freelancers search projects according to skills they have. Consider carefully the skills you select for the project in the description. You can name the section in description "What you need to succeed" or just "Required skills for the position"
- You can use tags for being even more clear on what you are looking for (separate your tags by comma)
- Consider your budget thoughtfully. Budget which is too low can eliminate bidders for your project. We also don't recommend to set a budget higher than what you’re willing to pay just to attract more experienced freelancers.
When it comes to determining how much you offer for a project, you need to take a careful evaluation of several factors:
costs, time, level of expertise required. A little research of how the similar projects are priced might help.
- If you have examples of what you need you can upload them. Upload any files that can help to explain your project requirements more clearly.
- You can also set the start and end date for the meeting if you wish to.
- Look for your received messages, ideally every day, in order to don't miss out good offers and opportunities from our freelancers.
- Allow enough time for bidding. If your project isn't urgent, don’t rush freelancers to bid. Usually the top freelancers are the most busiest. There is a risk that you eliminate some of the top freelancers if you don't allow enough time for bidding.